We are experienced California lawyers who provide efficient legal assistance and successful civil litigation for businesses, non-profit organizations, as well as private individuals. Read more.
We advise our clients, and also represent them in litigation, in the following practice and industry areas (in alphabetical order):
- Construction: Construction defect issues, construction contracts, products liability, mechanics liens, work place accidents, and fenestration (doors and windows).
- Employment: Wrongful termination, discrimination (age, sex, race, disability), overtime claims, and sexual harassment.
- Insurance: A long history of insurance coverage evaluations and litigation.
- Manufacturing and Products: Products liability as well as drafting and interpreting contracts, terms and conditions, warranties and disclaimers, codes and regulations, energy efficiency, and insurance.
- Non-profit 501 (c)(3): Incorporation set-up services including preparation of articles of incorporation and bylaws for submission and compliance with California Secretary of State.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death: Serious personal injury, brain trauma actions, car accidents, premises liability claims, products liability actions, horse injuries, dog injuries, farm accidents, and construction site accidents.
- Toxic torts and pollution: Pollution related insurance claims and procedures. Read more.
We care about our clients as people. Our reputations are based on the good work we do. Between us we have over 35 years of successful litigation representing businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals.
Our offices are centrally located just north of Los Angeles in Ventura, California. We serve clients in Northern California and Southern California as well as Colorado.
- Peter Mark Kirwin, JD
- John Kelly Francis, JD